Finding Purpose: An Occupational Therapist Guide to Discovering and Living Your Values – Work Book One is an empowering ebook designed for individuals with mental health disorders who are seeking a new path towards a fulfilling life. This book is focused on the concept of values, helping readers to identify their personal values and align their lives with them. By understanding and living their values, readers can cultivate a sense of purpose, meaning, and direction in their lives, which can positively impact their mental health.
With practical exercises, inspiring examples, and insightful guidance, “Finding Purpose” provides readers with a roadmap for navigating life’s challenges and making choices that align with their core values. Whether you’re struggling with anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues, this ebook can help you find clarity, motivation, and a renewed sense of purpose. Start your journey towards living a more authentic, fulfilling life today with Finding Purpose: An Occupational Therapist Guide to Discovering and Living Your Values
- Understand the concept of values and their importance in creating a fulfilling life.
- Learn how to identify your personal values and align your life with them.
- Explore the connection between living in alignment with your values and improved mental health.
- Develop a greater sense of purpose, meaning, and direction in life by living in alignment with your values.
- Increase your self-awareness and self-confidence by becoming more clear about your personal values.
- Learn how to navigate and manage situations where your values may be in conflict with those of others.
- Identify common barriers to living in alignment with your values
- Develop personalized goals for living in alignment with your values and creating a more fulfilling life.
- Value cards
- 20 pages of worksheets and activities to complete
- Easy-to-understand language
- Visual diagrams to accompany text descriptions
- Goal setting activities
- Examples of creating a vision board
- Activity 1: Pre-reflection on values
- Activity 2: Defining values
- Activity 3: Five reasons for values
- Activity 4: Facts about values
- Activity 5: Values model
- Activity 6: What influences my values?
- Activity 7: Value Cards
- Activity 8: Values Reflection
- Activity 9: Barrier to my values
- Activity 10: Wheel of values
- Activity 11: Life of values
- Activity 12: Vision board instructions
- Activity 13: Value of the week tracker
- Activity 14: Value of the week reflection
- Activity 15: Value of the week and month tracker
- Activity 16: Feedback and reflection form
OT Trauma Tools will be running a free two part webinar on using completing “Finding Purpose: An Occupational Therapist Guide to Discovering and Living Your Values – Work Book One”. Come along and complete the book with others and have any questions answered.
Please note the sessions will be recorded.
19th June 3 pm-4 pm
26th June 3-4pm
(June 12th was cancelled due to the public holiday date – We apologise for the inconvenience)
Zoom link to be emailed to participants who purchase the resource.