This 3-page mental health workbook helps participants identify the ingredients needed to start their recovery.
Participants are required to reflect on the CHIME Framework. Connection, Hope, Identity, Meaning and Empowerment.
Workbook provides a short description for each element and questions to help participants reflect on their life.
There is a section at the end to write down one area participants are wanting to develop/ grow in.
- A holistic approach to understanding what contributes to improved wellbeing
- Client-centred goal setting
- Activity focused.
- Can be used by self and a self-discovery activity
- Can be completed with support from allied health, disability support workers or family member
- Easy to understand
- Includes plain language and images