Please sign up for our monthly newsletter to access this worksheet and many more free resources!
Aim: To help participants to feel empowered to start thinking about their recovery
- You are the expert in your own life, you are resilient and all-powerful in creating your recovery
- Recovery is possible for everyone
- What tools and strategies for managing your illness/disability recovery is possible
- Recovery is not linear, it can involve set back, side steps, roundabouts and hurdles
- The ingredients for recovery are connection, hope, empowerment, choice